Well we at the ranch survived Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Jim and I went to Wal-Mart late last night stood around two hours to get a good deal on a 32 " flatscreen TV for the bedroom.The one in their has lost it's flavor for sure. Still works but too big too.
Today was a beautiful day but sadly I am still under the weather. We had business to take care of in Dickson today so that took up a few hours then we came home to do stuff around the house. Leftovers for lunch and dinner. Who'd guess! LOL I loaded a bunch of photos of Tracy on Facebook today.
Looks like another lousy weekend weather wise.
Here's a photo of Tracy but not sure which horse she is on. If it's Major he sure wasn't a happy camper but then this was taken way before he became hers and was living at another ranch.
Thinking back I think it's Princess...still not a happy horse.
This is her cousin Jesse and I believe "that" is Major she's on (right)


No comments:
Post a Comment