I think we saw a glimmer of sun today, but looking at that pasture I wonder just when we will see it dry again. People never satisfied. LOL In the summer we pray for rain and in the winter we pray for sun.
Yesterday I went to the Doctor for my yearly hip checkup. I really figured Chris was going to lecture me when he heard of my recent "Dump offs" but he didn't. The xrays were fine he didn't see any cracks from my mishaps. I told him I was still unhappy with the turnout and the only cure would be another surgery but this time on the opposite hip to even me up....yeah right Jim has made an appointment to have xrays to see if his left knee needs replacement next month.'' Jim is pretty sure that he will be putting in for retirement this month from his engineer status on the RR but he will continue consulting and his position on the board of Directory of USRP
The poor horses are just having a fit with the mud not happy at all and we have left the other pasture open where they can at least find some dry footing. Lady remains a mess with tangles and if it dries out in the next few days I will be out there combing again.
Tom our resident barn cat is also disgusted as he loves to roam around while we feed then race us back to the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment