Well it turned from freezing to cold to unseasonably mild today. They delivered the mattress early this AM which was nice we didn't have to sit and wait all day. Quick job and they took the old box spring and mattress with them.I started laughing as I looked..it is slightly taller than our queen which we set on the platform and used till the king got here. OMG nosebleed heaven. It's a Serta Beautirest with dual settings...one side firm the other softer. The store told them just how we wanted it so they brought it in the correct way and positioned it just right ...Jim gets the soft side and I get the firm side. As soon as they left we put the new cover on and the sheets and quilt. Then the two of us jumped up and lay down and called the cats in to see it. Now if I can convince them where they are supposed to sleep I'll be in heaven. There is supper room in the center for all the 5 bed hogs..Puddy sleeps under the bed not on it.


the Ranch carpenter at work on the platform.....all looks pretty harmless.....
till the king mattress arrives and adds mucho height to what we have.. No surprise as it was thought out. We need storage and have gained more by making it this height and Puddy now has a super bed room. she spends most of her time under the bed.. I looked under it yesterday and she has found that she can now sit up in her cat bed and no longer has to slink to get uner the bed anymore either. In one of the photos below you can see the b/w bed one of the two cat beds we put there for her and Tom. you can also see how high the mattress makes it. The poor kink quilt hardly covers it
Chessie (tiger ) and Shadow (black) cats make their mark already.
Chessie and Shadow supervise while lounging on top of the mattress while it sits on its side
The handy ranch foreman is a jack of all trades.
No comments:
Post a Comment